Since the onset of summer, many of you would be planning a summer vacay to the beaches already. It’s the perfect time to get that beautiful sun-kissed tan that most celebs are paying heftily for. Whether you plan on an extravagant holiday to Maldives or hit on a road trip with your gal pals to our very own tourist hotspot, Goa, you need to carry an enviable beach wardrobe either way. Confused what to carry in your backpack that looks stylish and is versatile enough to be mixed and matched to create a new look? Worry not, we have the zeroed down to 5 must have summer dresses that you can effortlessly style and nail the beach look.
1) Tube dress: This style is so beachy. You’ll paint a pretty picture strolling on the beach with a flowy tube dress. Wear your swimsuit under it, so whenever you want to hit the waters, this dress comes off effortlessly. Flaunt your tattoos and toned shoulders in a tube dress, that’s what beaches are for. Throw over a wrap or a shrug or even a denim knotted shirt, and you can wear the same dress to dinner as well.
2) Spaghetti dress: Endorsed by celebrities worldwide, a spaghetti dress is duly apt for beaches or while splashing by the pool side. Take a cue from Hollywood’s very own fashionista, Sarah Jessica Parker from the SATC 2 movie where she looks ethereal in a bright orange spaghetti dress taking a walk on the beach. A smart jacket or a lace shrug can transform the maxi dress from beachwear to a fancy party wear in no time.
3) Maxi dress: Flowy, breezy and effortlessly chic, maxi dresses are great for a beach vacation. We suggest maxi dresses with side slits for ease and style. Look for maxi dresses in a light fabric that dries easily. Wear them to the beach or to a chic cocktail party; it looks perfect each time. Accessorize them with smart T-strap flats and elegant jewelry and we guarantee you endless compliments.
4) Mini dress: A mini dress is certainly reminiscent of beaches and sets the right mood for a relaxed holiday. Get a pretty lace mini dress in white or maybe a color block mini dress in bright candy colors, a classic LBD or perhaps a monochrome mini dress. You just can’t go wrong with a mini dress, ever. This women’s dress also fits the bill perfectly to a formal dinner party at the hotel without having to change.
5) Kaftan dress: You definitely cant forgo the quintessentially beach dress cum cover all, the kaftan dress. This women’s dress is sophisticated yet totally fun n’ flirty at the same time. Wear it over your bikini and u can hit the beach party right after a swim in the sea. A pair of smart flats and a stylish belt is all you need to accessorize this summer dress.
We hope to get all the basics of women dresses apt for the beach covered in this blog. To read more on summer dresses check out my previous blog: Summer dresses for women: cool and trendy fashion decoded. We are drooling over stylish summer dresses at www.stalkbuylove.com. They’re fun, super trendy, and certainly doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket. Don’t forget the beach essentials like sunglasses, hat, sunblock, and some sexy swimsuits, though!